Chat. Flirt. Date. Connect On Meetcha!
Looking to flirt and mingle this Valentine’s Day? Get started on Meetcha, where single women and men can talk first and discover compatible partners with similar interests before taking the next step.
Chat up singles with these fun conversation starters
- If you had to choose one Valentine’s Day gift to receive, what would it be?
- Let’s settle this debate: candy hearts, terrible or the absolute worst?
- Ideal Valentine’s Day dinner menu?
- Right from the start you stole my heart. Lol, I took that from a Hallmark card…What’s up?
- What’s your best Valentine’s Day pickup line? (Yes, this is mine.)
- If I were to give you a Valentine, it’d be a picture of Simon Cowell that says, “It’s a yes from me”
- Going on a date with me is WAY better than eating a bag of those weird, chalky heart candies with sayings on them.
Get the conversation started with these fun V-day ice breakers
Love is in the air. Discover Singles on Meetcha
- *read in life alert lady voice* Help! I’ve fallen for you, and I can’t get up.
- If you were a candy heart, what would you say?
- I spent all night making you a Valentine. When are you free so I can give it to you?
- Candy hearts, Chocolate-covered strawberries, Very expensive and subpar Valentine’s Day dinners?
- Hey, kinda awkward but I think my Valentine got lost in the mail?
- Will you be my valentine?
- You can only choose one cheesy and awful Valentine’s Day pickup line. Choose wisely:
- This Valentine’s Day, let’s make like fabric softener and Snuggle.
- Cupid called. He says that he needs my heart back.
- You’re so sweet, you could put Hershey’s out of business.
- None, but you’re funny and original. Let’s get a drink.
Safe Dating Tips and Advice
Dating services are for meeting new people, socializing and having fun. Keep in mind a few pointers to help ensure a safe and fun dating experience. These safety tips are general guidelines for all women and men using dating apps, online dating, match making services and personals classifieds. We recommend that you read the information below to help keep yourself and the dating community safe. You are always the best judge of your own safety, and these guidelines are not intended to be a substitute for your own judgement. Please consider safe dating tips and advice to help ensure a secure and safe dating experience.